Berichten over het Internet of Things

Internet-of-Things

Op onze Engelstalige website houden we berichten bij over het Internet of Things die we de moeite waard vinden om te delen.

Internet of Things – Idwell Advisory Digital Strategy and the Digital Organization

  • Ovum: 2017 Trends to Watch Big Data
    by Digital Curator on 2 december 2016 at 10:17

    Big data continues to be the fastest-growing segment of the information management software market. The post Ovum: 2017 Trends to Watch Big Data appeared first on Idwell Advisory. […]

  • MIT Sloan: Getting Started With IoT
    by Digital Curator on 27 september 2016 at 13:42

    60% of companies are not getting started with IoT, the other 40% have learned lessons on how to work with IoT initiatives The post MIT Sloan: Getting Started With IoT appeared first on Idwell Advisory. […]

  • Forrester’s Top Emerging Technologies To Watch: 2017-2021
    by Digital Curator on 14 september 2016 at 09:27

    Over time new technologies fall into place while older technologies disappear, in this post Forrester shows which technologies to watch for the coming years. The post Forrester’s Top Emerging Technologies To Watch: 2017-2021 appeared first on Idwell Advisory. […]

  • CIO.com: LTE is hitting the field in the IoT game
    by Digital Curator on 6 september 2016 at 10:53

    To get small, low-power IoT devices online, it’s no longer necessary to saddle them with full-scale cellular radios. Independent players like Sigfox and Ingenu are expanding their specialized networks, and now a low-power version of LTE is coming to major operators. The post CIO.com: LTE is hitting the field in the IoT game appeared first on Idwell Advisory. […]

  • Toptal: Are We Creating An Insecure Internet of Things (IoT)? Security Challenges and Concerns
    by Digital Curator on 5 mei 2016 at 14:34

    Security is a great concern for the implementation of Internet-of-Things solutions and that makes the future of IoT insecure The post Toptal: Are We Creating An Insecure Internet of Things (IoT)? Security Challenges and Concerns appeared first on Idwell Advisory. […]