We ontdekken regelmatig interessante artikelen die inspiratie en nieuwe inzichten geven. Hier geven we een overzicht van onze ontdekkingen rondom het thema van de digitale strategie:
- Computable: Rotterdam gaat fors investeren in IT-security
- Dutch IT Channel: Gartner: ‘Ruim de helft van de organisaties is niet voorbereid op AVG’
- Computable: Rotterdam is halverwege met ICT-schoonmaak
- Computable: Haven Rotterdam is geen innovatie-hotspot
- LinkedIn: Best Value Procurement In The Dutch Court Room – An analysis of 17 rulings with 3 conclusions, including BVP’s legal Achilles’ heel
- TechTarget: Why IT should consider managed mobility services
- Harvard Business Review: De vijf paradoxen van digitaal business leiderschap
- Scientific American: Lezen in het digitale tijdperk
Digital Strategy – Idwell Advisory Digital Strategy and the Digital Organization
The Financial Brand: Culture, Not Technology, Key to Digital Transformation Success In Banking
by Digital Curator on 8 juli 2019 at 13:00
Article by The Financial Brand about the need to address cultural change as an (maybe the most) important aspect of digital transformation in banking and financial services.
The Value Chain Constraint
by Digital Curator on 26 februari 2019 at 20:55
The role of technology in relation to the value chain explained by the example of Amazon and Walmart
S+B: You can’t benchmark culture
by Digital Curator on 25 februari 2019 at 08:15
Many managers and consultants approach organizations as if it is a closed and mechanical system. They expect to be able to freeze the organization, do a major change and then unfreeze to get the expected results. The acquisition of an …
MIT Sloan: In the age of digital everything, is it time to eliminate IT?
by Digital Curator on 13 februari 2019 at 19:47
Should we just give up on IT departments?
Is Digital as an adjective no longer needed?
by Digital Curator on 7 februari 2019 at 20:31
When I started as a freelance consultant I was searching for the right angle to present myself to potential clients. One of my first engagement meetings was with an IT director that I got introduced to through my network. When I introduced myself as an experienced consultant in IT, he immediately dived into the technical ins-and-outs of his datacenter. I realized that IT has a descriptive term is perceived as very technical. And I am not that technical. So, I went out looking for a better term to describe my field of expertise and ended up with the Digital Organization. …